Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Continuous Development Team Product Innovation in an Agile/Lean World

Hi all:

I presented one of my favorite topics at last weekend's Product Camp Austin 11 here in Austin, TX.  While the crowd turnout was fairly small, it was still a great session packed with tons of interactivity.  I have presented this content to the Agile Austin community a number of times, so I've been able to synthesize all the feedback from a variety of groups (Development, Product Management, Project Management) into the following slide deck.  The best way to convey the information is face-to-face, so I'd be happy to share my insights, challenges, and what we've learned if you have the time and inclination.



I also found this great article by Jeff Atwood titled "Today is Goof Off at Work Day" about the broader topic of open time for developers to innovate.

Enjoy!

~@MulticastMatt

No comments:

Post a Comment